ThinkLive Be Property Team is looking for an energetic social individual who draws energy from working with people. ThinkLive Be Property Team is a growing real estate team with Keller Williams Realty at the Parks. Our goal is to provide boutique style customer service to our clients utilizing the resources of the largest real estate company in the world! We strive to be the best and most knowledgeable agents in the business to earn a 5 star review while still having fun along the way and enjoying the Orlando lifestyle!
Showing Assistant Job Purpose:
The Showing Assistant will be an individual who enjoys working with people. In coordination with the lead agent obtaining a buyer lead and converting the lead to an active buyer – the Showing Assistant will step in to help show the properties and be a resource as the buyer is searching for a home to make an offer and through to closing. As clients explore homes, the Showing Assistant will work alongside the lead agent and clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed.
The Showing Assistant will have a real estate license in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties in this role. Additionally, he/she will be eager to work towards the role as a buyers’ specialist as he/she grows and is trained.
Showing Assistant Job Duties/Primary Objectives
- Assist team in prospecting for buyer leads
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Schedule Buyer showing appointments and coordinate with buyer client, listing agent, and/or sellers as needed
- Pick up Buyer Showing packages or print them from the office
- Provide Housing & Community Information
- Preview Properties and keep up with current inventory
- Show houses to prospective buyers in progress/set area tour
- drive with or alongside buyer clients
- Update lead buyer specialist about showings/buyers opinions
- Help Buyer compare and evaluate properties
- Provide Buyer CMAs/pricing information/market research for offers
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, and etc.
- Schedule events and meetings as needed
Follow Up & General
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Provide feedback from showings to lead agent
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Return calls as needed (return calls by the end of the business day)
- Deliver messages to lead agent immediately
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM)
- Maintain email communications with clients in folders
- Review goals weekly/monthly/annually with management (as transitioning into buyer specialist)
- Track incoming leads, transactions in progress, transactions closed, converted leads, etc.
- Showing Assistant Growth & Development Training
Showing Assistant will be responsible for developing the following skills by shadowing lead agent or buyer’s agent, in addition to attending all office training related to these duties. Once Showing Assistant has demonstrated the ability to perform these tasks proficiently without assistance and has met all production standards, Showing Assistant will become eligible for the Buyer’s Agent/Specialist role.
People oriented with Strong verbal communication skills. Analytical ability to match needs of client with home. Calm under pressure with the strong desire to provide exceptional client service through active listening and asking questions. The ability to combine pieces of information and reactions to form general conclusions. Assist in problem solving, narrowing options, and overcoming objections with buyers. Forward looking and oriented toward growth. Can easily learn and utilize scripts and dialogues. Highly social with a positive attitude. We are also looking for someone loyal and excited about being with a team long-term and growing into the role of a buyer’s specialist.
Scheduling and coordinating, Some Telephone and computer Skills, Documentation Skills, Dependability, and Attention to Detail.
Email, Voicemail, will train on other systems.
- Real estate license hung with Keller Williams at the Parks (Orlando Central LLC)
- Auto Insurance per Keller Williams at the Parks Independent Contractor Agreement and Clean Driving Record
Hours of availability required
Showing Assistant needs to be flexible into the evenings and on weekends to coordinate with buyer client schedules.
Mobile and Downtown Orlando office location for team meeting and office hours.
15-25% of the Gross Commission earned on the buyer’s side of the transaction. Paid at close of sale. *Varies based experience. Total income depends on number of homes showed to buyer/time it takes to close/etc. Inquire for more details
Potential for movement in the company and promotion to buyer’s specialist role.
How to apply: Read entire description below and then send your resume to info@ThinkLiveBe.com (please do not call, due to the volume of applicants we will call you if we wish to schedule an interview). You MUST include a cover letter that states why you are applying for this position and with our company.